Weekly study3 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Extra BenefitsFrom $89
Digital Product Management
Get digital product management training for the modern workplace
As technology evolves, the role of the modern digital product manager is becoming more than assessing market data, creating requirements, and managing the hand-off to sales and marketing.
On this course, you’ll learn how to charter a direction and create a successful working environment for all involved in product success.
You’ll discover how to dive into your data to better inform your product decisions and develop deep insights into customer motivation and experience.
You’ll also identify and assess various product management tools for managing existing products and exploring new ideas.
- How to successfully manage your product
- How to focus your work using modern product management methods
- How to manage new products and explore new product ideas
- How to manage and amplify existing products
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Investigate how to create the actionable focus to successfully manage your product
- Develop the skills to focus your work using modern product management methods
- Explore new product ideas and how to manage new products
- Identify how to manage and amplify existing products
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone interested in a career in product management.
It is also extremely relevant for anyone already working in product management who’d like to build on their professional skills.
What software or tools do you need?
Some familiarity with software development and product management is helpful, but not required.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Do you know someone who'd love this course? Tell them about it...
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.