Drone Safety for Managers (India)
Drones are here to stay
The use of drones is increasing worldwide, with especial attention to comercial drones. This is exactly why companies, organisations and day to day users need to gain an in depth understadning of the legal and safety procedures that different types of drones require.
Different industries are seeing drones as their best bet to save money, improve safety, and enhance the efficiency of their operations. This course will grant you the knowledge you need to expand your understanding of drone management, as well as gain a certificate from a leading Australian Registered Training Organisation, the Institute of Drone Technology.
Explore the new career opportunities that managing drone technology offers
New drone jobs will be created across a wide span of industries. In a recent report, FICCI and EY projected that the value of the Indian UAV industry and the market would be around US $885.7 million by 2021 .
By understanding the safe and legal use of drones you will be gaining a valuable and highly employable skill that will help you to build a skillset for today and into the future.
Please note that this course is not designed to teach drone piloting, it is designed to provide managers, drone operators and those working with or near drones with the skills to operate within legal frameworks and with the highest safety standards.
- What is a ‘Drone’?
- The legal use of drones
- Accreditation and licensing (Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operator’s Certificates/ Remote Pilot’s Licenses).
- Standard Operating Conditions
- Operational models
- Technical capabilities and limitations of drone technology.
- Flight Logs/Pilot & Drone Management
- Operational / Organisational implications of bringing aviation into the workplace, including privacy and data considerations.
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Demonstrate understanding of different types of drones and their uses
- Apply and understand relevant terminology and regulatory bodies
- Apply relevant local laws in the use of drones
- Understand the human factors involved in the use of drones
- Develop a workplace safety plan for drone use
Who is the course for?
Learners who join this course should have some interest in the use of drones within nations in India. You do not need to be a drone pilot. Anyone who works near or with drones or plans to do so in the future would benefit from the information within this course
Do you know someone who'd love this course? Tell them about it...
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.