Drone Safety for Managers (Latin America)
The popularity of drone usage keeps growing
We have seen a rapid increase in drone use, and more precisely comercial drone use, in the past year. Because of this, organisations and day to day users need to have a comprehensive understanding of how to safely handle drones, as well as the legal restrictions all drones have, starting from small leisure crafts and ending in large commercial drones have.
Drones have many uses. Some industries use them to help companies save money, improve safety, and enhance the efficiency of their operations. If you are managing drone operations, this course will help you advance your understanding and gain a certificate from a leading Australian Registered Training Organisation, the Institute of Drone Technology.
Explore new career opportunities in emerging and traditional industries
The opportunities and career paths for managing drones are as varied as Beekeeper, to Costume designer, to Whale researcher  and much more. It is really up to your imagination to figure new ways to implement this skills in your career of choice.
By understanding the safe and legal use of drones you will be gaining a valuable and highly employable skill that will help you to build a skillset for today and into the future.
Please note that this course is not designed to teach drone piloting, it is designed to provide managers, drone operators and those working with or near drones with the skills to operate within legal frameworks and with the highest safety standards.
- What is a ‘Drone’?
- The legal use of drones
- Accreditation and licensing (Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operator’s Certificates/ Remote Pilot’s Licenses).
- Standard Operating Conditions
- Operational models
- Technical capabilities and limitations of drone technology.
- Flight Logs/Pilot & Drone Management
- Operational / Organisational implications of bringing aviation into the workplace, including privacy and data considerations.
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Apply relevant local laws in the use of drones
- Demonstrate understanding of different types of drones and their uses
- Develop a workplace safety plan for drone use
- Understand the human factors involved in the use of drones
- Apply and understand relevant terminology and regulatory bodies
Who is the course for?
Learners who join this course should have some interest in the use of drones within nations in Central or South America.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Do you know someone who'd love this course? Tell them about it...
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.