Why join the course?
With more energy coming from renewable sources and a rising demand for stable energy supply, the world needs flexible energy storage. Batteries might be the answer.
On this course you will learn about the applications of energy storage in different sectors including transport and power. You will examine the benefits of using battery energy storage for industrial products, like in underground mining. You will also discover the battery production supply chain.
Through the course you will meet professionals from the energy industry and gain valuable insights into this exciting field.
What topics will you cover?
- The importance of energy storage
- Needs for energy storage and storage alternatives
- Energy storage in the power and transportation sectors
- Energy storage and our energy future
- Large scale battery production
- Supply chain and battery manufacturing process
- Energy storage application: industrial products
- The business case of electrification for underground mining
- Environmental considerations of batteries for underground mining
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals and postgraduate academics with energy, business, financial, economic and engineering backgrounds, but anyone interested in developing their knowledge of energy storage and enhancing their professional development (from policy makers to management consultants) might find it useful.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLBatteryRevolution to talk about this course on social media.