Weekly study10 hours
Understand whether all leadership styles are a truly global phenomenon
This course will help you explore and apply leadership styles to global organisational perspectives and assess the ability of particular leadership styles to be viewed as international.
You will develop an understanding of the changing global community and the need to anticipate and encompass a global understanding of leadership and management strategies.
- Examine power and leadership from a global perspective
- Examine the differences and similarities in cultural approaches to leadership
- Understand the changing global community and need to update and develop within different culturally and globally diverse organisations
- Evaluate leadership and power from a global perspective
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Assess similarities and differences of leadership roles from a global perspective
- Assess cultural differences and similarities in leadership and power in organisations across the globe
- Demonstrate an understanding of the relationship between power and leadership on employees and organisational performance
- Assess the effectiveness of different leadership styles within different cultures
- Evaluate the ability of particular theories to be applied globally
Who is the course for?
This course is for people seeking a better understanding of global similarities and differences of leadership roles and styles.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.