Weekly study2 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 3
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Google Ads Course for Beginners - From Zero to PPC Hero
Learn how to set up, implement and analyse a Google Ads account
Understanding how the Google Ads auction works is a key skill for any business to have in this increasingly digital world.
Over the duration of this informative digital marketing course, you’ll decipher how to set up and execute a profitable Google Ads campaign from scratch, improving your knowledge of this vital digital marketing strategy along the way.
Discover how to set up a Google Ads campaign from scratch
You’ll get the know-how into how Google Ads work, and will also be given the skills in order to to plan and implement a PPC campaign for yourself.
You’ll also cover strategies which you can use to find keywords in which to target via keyword research; an essential first step of running a successful PPC campaign for any business.
Identify ways to optimise a Google Ads account
Once you’ve covered the basics, you’ll identify ways in which to optimise a Google Ads account in order to increase profitability via lowering CPC, improving conversions and optimising for the best performing keywords.
This will incorporate the key elements of bidding strategies, conversion tracking and Google Ad extensions, such as call to action buttons, location information and links to specific parts of a website.
Learn from a leading expert in Google Ads and PPC campaigns
You’ll be guided throughout the course by Joshua George, founder and owner of leading digital marketing agency ClickSlice.
With over 20 successful Google Ads campaigns implemented for clients across multiple industries, you’ll gain real in-depth insight from an expert within the digital marketing field and will ultimately understand how to use Google Ads.
- Keyword research For Google Ads
- Creating your ads
- Bidding strategies
- Google Ads dynamics
- Ad extensions
- Conversion tracking
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Demonstrate how to set up a Google ads campaign from scratch
- Improve your understanding of how Google ads work
- Explore strategies you can use to find keywords to target
- Demonstrate how to optimise a Google ads account to increase its profitability
- Demonstrate how to set up conversion tracking
Who is the course for?
This course is a great fit for anyone who would like to learn more about Google Ads and how they work.
This could include digital marketers, agency owners and or small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.