Weekly study3 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Grow and Scale Your eCommerce Business
Build a successful plan for online growth
Having a plan to grow your eCommerce business is crucial. Without a plan for customer acquisition, conversion, engagement, and retention, it’s unlikely that your business will succeed.
On this course, you’ll look at how to put together an effective plan that addresses all of these areas. You’ll set your desired business outcomes and answer the fundamental question of how to make money with your eCommerce store.
Optimise your product pages for SEO
Part of the customer journey is finding the products the customer wants to buy. This course will help you make this whole experience as easy and seamless as possible so that you can design an experience that always leads customers to your desired business outcome.
You’ll assess the customer journey and the sequence of interactions they go through when visiting a site. Then, to improve the discovery of your products, you’ll learn how to create a product page that supports successful searches, both on your site and search engines.
Learn how to effectively boost customer acquisition
Effective customer acquisition is about understanding paid, earned, and owned media and channels.
The course will show you how to drive traffic to your site using these channels and where you should spend your time and money. You’ll evaluate the suitability of different media and look at how you can utilise social channels for eCommerce.
Increase your conversion rates and customer lifetime value
Conversion rate optimisation (CRO) is the process of increasing the number of website visitors you convert into customers. By exploring how best to increase the CRO percentage, you’ll better understand conversion rates in eCommerce and increase your chance of success.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Apply the 4Cs of eCommerce: the discrete processes that underpin every aspect of an eCommerce business
- Compare customer acquisition tactics
- Produce a customer email database
- Experiment to grow your eCommerce store using multiple channels
- Explore what is a great customer journey
- Explain how to turn visitors into customers
- Improve shopping cart abandonment
Who is the course for?
This course has been designed for anyone responsible for eCommerce in their organisation. If you’re new to the role, this is a great course to develop your expertise.
It’s also a good opportunity to upgrade your skills if you’re a small business owner looking to develop the eCommerce channel in your business.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends
Get a taste of this course
Find out what this course is like by previewing some of the course steps before you join: