Discover how to build a brand with purpose and positive social impact
This course offers you the chance to learn how to build a socially-driven brand by bringing genuine purpose to your business actions, products, and internal processes.
Discover the power of ethical business
In the right hands, making a social impact is a powerful tool in business. However, advertising has missed the memo – with public trust in advertising declining by 50% in 20 years.
On this course, you’ll study a range of case studies as you explore how a strong brand purpose can be put into action to deliver strong business results.
Explore social responsibility in business today
Data shows that 5000% more protest signs were shared on Pinterest in 2019 vs 2018. Alongside experts in ethical brand building, you’ll consider how social responsibility and social impact has made it to the mainstream.
You’ll learn why corporate social responsibility now demands brands to think beyond their sphere of operations and make a difference in society at large.
Deliver your brand purpose with tech tools from the B Corp directory
This course will introduce you to ideas, guidelines, and internal and external functions for building purpose and social responsibility into a brand from the inside out.
You’ll discover five digital tools that will enable you to build a brand that delivers on its purpose at scale and get introduced to the B Corp Directory and surrounding community.
Learn from the ethical branding experts at Good-Loop
This course is led by Good-Loop, the purpose-powered advertising platform that specialises in bringing brands, people, and good causes together.
Good-Loop has helped hundreds of businesses around the world find their purpose by clarifying what they stand for and identifying what matters to their consumers.
The course explores these key themes:
Understanding the context (social impact is mainstream & consumers are becoming activists - eg >5000% more protest signs on Pinterest in 2019 vs 2018).
The evolution from social responsibility (doing good within your sphere of operations) to social business (having a positive impact on society) inc. real examples.
The ‘three layers of purposeful business’ and how to move from the outside in - including real examples.
A step-by-step guide to building purpose into every element of your brand - from creative idea through to media execution.
Five technologies & tools that can help you to deliver on your purpose at scale.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore the context of the ever-evolving world of purpose
- Describe the evolution from social responsibility (doing good within your sphere of operations) to social business (having a positive impact on society)
- Explore the 'three layers of purposeful business' and how to move their brand from the outside in
- Develop the skills to build authentic purpose into every element of their brand - from creative ideas through to media execution, and also internal and external functions
- Develop a deeper knowledge of technologies & tools that can help brand deliver on their purpose at scale
- Develop an understanding of how to discover further pieces of tech and tools through the B Corp directory, and a brief overview of the function of the community
- Apply purpose to their business to build a brand that matters
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to build a meaningful connection between a business or brand and its consumers.
This could include brand owners and marketeers from global corporations, agencies, and SMEs, as well as individual business owners.
This is a premium course. These courses are designed for professionals from specific industries looking to learn with a smaller group of like-minded individuals.
Get a taste of this course
Find out what this course is like by previewing some of the course steps before you join: