Skip to 0 minutes and 4 seconds Rhonda Garad: Welcome. My name is Dr Rhonda Garard and I’m a research fellow at Monash University in Australia. And I want to tell you about an exciting online course in “Implementing Innovation in Healthcare”. This course is aimed at health professionals from all disciplines, from all around the world. So come join us, come join the course and be part of the movement in healthcare innovation.
Learn how to implement healthcare improvement and innovation
Healthcare in the 21st Century is increasingly complex, challenging and unsustainable.
In this course for professionals working in healthcare delivery, you’ll increase your understanding of complex healthcare systems and of capabilities and skills to mobilise knowledge and build ‘agency’ across individual, organisational and system-levels for healthcare innovation.
Through this course, you’ll gain insight into the fields of implementation science, health care improvement and the learning health system, enabling your ability to implement innovation in healthcare.
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Assess and critique complex health organisations and implementation strategies in relation to system-wide healthcare improvement
- Compare examples of strategies used in different jurisdictions for mobilising new knowledge and research findings in healthcare, including those that impact on clinical practice and patient care
- Investigate various key models, frameworks and governance structures utilised in knowledge mobilisation initiatives
- Identify the key skills and capabilities required for implementation and knowledge mobilisation for healthcare improvement
- Apply principles of knowledge mobilisation and implementation science to a complex healthcare improvement problem
Who is the course for?
This course has been co-designed by the Monash-Warwick Alliance and Monash Partners especially for health professionals working in the area of healthcare management and administration.
This includes medical or general hospital administrators, clinicians, quality assurance managers, team leaders, senior nursing administrators, unit managers and a range of general task coordinators within the health care system.
Who developed the course?
Monash University is one of Australia’s leading universities, ranked in the world’s top 1% by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. It was established in Melbourne in 1958.
- LocationMelbourne, Australia
- World rankingTop 80Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Get a taste of this course
Find out what this course is like by previewing some of the course steps before you join:
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLhealthinnovate to talk about this course on social media.