What topics will you cover?
- Types and levels of innovation, and how they play an important part in defining business success.
- Case study of incremental innovation: the development of clothing at M&S from the 1950s to the present day.
- Case studies: radical innovations which provide clear benefits, but have the potential to be disruptive innovations.
- Drivers for innovation and the challenges faced by using innovation to sustain or move a business forward.
- Case study: the challenges M&S faced in the cold chain process and the drivers for moving from frozen to chilled food.
- The wicked problem of food waste: an international challenge.
- The importance of open innovation.
- Case study: the role of collaboration and engagement in the successful implementation of the ‘iconic’ M&S suit.
- People as inspiration: achieving success by engaging with those who will adopt the innovation.
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £69.00
Statement of Participation £39.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLbizinnovation to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course