Weekly study4 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 4 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Build Brand Awareness with Paid Ads, Analytics, and Monetisation
This course isn't running right now. We can email you when it starts again, or check out these other courses you might like.
Design and format engaging Instagram Ads as part of your social media strategy
Advertising on Instagram can create marketing opportunities, whatever the size of your budget and your brand vision.
On this two-week course, you’ll explore advert creation on Instagram and how to set up your budget and schedule. You’ll also learn how to use Ad Analytics, using the data to optimise your ads for success. Finally, you’ll look at the functions of Instagram Shopping, exploring how to turn a profit using IG.
Learn how to run Instagram Ads using Facebook Business Suite
Guided by Facebook expert Tamara Klisaric, you’ll gain the skills to set up and run campaigns within Facebook Ads Manager. You’ll also examine advert types within Instagram, identifying criteria for delivering a successful ad through stories, reels, or your feed.
You’ll develop your own advert and critique your work as a group, giving you a platform to test your ideas and share creative ideas.
Monitor the performance of your advertising campaign using Instagram Insights and metrics
Once your Instagram Ads are running, you need to track their performance to measure the success of your campaign.
Accessing your data and analysing key Instagram metrics, you’ll be able to use this data to inform changes to your strategy and identify target areas for improvement.
Monetise your IG account with Instagram Shopping
Instagram Shopping posts have revolutionised how brands reach potential customers and drive traffic to their profile.
You’ll identify the advantages of IG shopping, learning how to set up your own shop and create click-worthy product content.
By the end of this course, you’ll understand how paid ads can drive traffic and broaden your customer base. You’ll have the confidence to make data-driven decisions about your marketing strategy, and have the skills to set up your own IG shop.
This online course enables students to:
- Learn the benefits of Instagram ads vs organic content
- Identify ad formats
- Use Ads Manager to set up paid ad campaigns
- Understand how to create effective ads using different formats
- Determine the correct ad budget and select daily or lifetime schedule for an ad
- Analyse Ad Analytics in Facebook Business Manager
- Define the main metrics
- Navigate the 4 levels of data
- How to set up Instagram shop
- Instagram shop ads
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Describe the benefits of Instagram ads vs organic content
- Identify the ad formats available on Instagram
- Produce your own paid ad campaign in Instagram using Facebook Ads Manager
- Design effective ads using the different formats available: Feed, Reels, Stories
- Develop your correct ad budget and select daily or lifetime schedule for your ad
- Describe how to analyse your Ad Analytics in Facebook Business Manager
- Explain the main metrics, including: cost per click, cost per lead, cost per view, conversion rate and click through rate
- Describe the steps to set up your own Instagram shop
- Identify the different types of Instagram shopping
- Explain what makes a great Instagram shopping ad
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for those interested in a career in social media marketing and advertising, as well as individuals wanting to boost the reach of their personal brand on social media.
It is also suitable for business owners and those already working in marketing and advertising who want to further their knowledge of Instagram advertising techniques.
Who developed the course?
Social Media College is the market leader for social media education. They work with the world’s top social media experts who use all the social platforms every day to deliver real life education that will help accelerate your business and career.
They are all about providing their students with the best possible outcomes and applicable skills - not just irrelevant theory.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends