- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study2 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 4
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Workplace Training: Introduction to the Training Cycle
Examine the theories of learning in the workplace
This two-week course will teach you a range of different learning theories and how to put them into practice during your training sessions.
You’ll get to grips with the different ways people learn so that you can design effective training sessions that address learner, group, and organisational needs.
Know your roles and responsibilities in the training industry
Understanding your responsibilities as a trainer, teacher, or tutor is vital to ensure you are fully prepared to deliver training sessions.
On this course, you’ll learn about the legislation you’ll need to hold as a trainer before you begin delivering training.
Learn alongside CPD professionals
This course has been designed by experts ATC Training to help with your continuous professional development in the wider education and training industry.
You’ll learn more about your role as a trainer alongside specialists in personal development for workplace trainers.
By the end of the course, you’ll have a better understanding of the training cycle and how you can improve your skills as a workplace trainer.
- Learning Theories
- The Teaching Cycle
- Trainer/Tutor Responsibilities
- Safety in the Classroom Environment
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Compare popular theories of learning and relate to your own experience
- Identify the responsibilities of a trainer/tutor and relevant legislation
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone looking to step into the role of a trainer to help people with their personal development..
The course will suit new and existing workplace trainers, team leaders, supervisors, and managers who are required to deliver training as part of their role.
Learn how to identify training needs, design, and deliver training, assess learning and measure success in workplace training.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends