- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study6 hours
- Extra BenefitsFrom $59
Digital Media Analytics: Using 'Listening Data'
Learn how you can use social listening tools
On this course you’ll review general-purpose tools to investigate online sentiment and how fast messages spread about competitors or other trends on social media.
You’ll look at some off-the-shelf tools and at creating bespoke social media listening tools using advanced “API spigots” or tools that tap directly into social media flows. You should leave the course with a new awareness of tools for social learning, and how to turn social listening take into useable business insights.
- Advanced methods to extract and analyze data from social media
- Introduction to API’s
- API marketing strategies
- Advantages and disadvantages of using API’s to extract and use data
- Mobile marketing
- Types of mobile marketing strategies
- The future of mobile marketing
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Develop advanced methods to extract and analyse data from social media
- Identify how API’s can be used to get relevant data to create actionable business insights
- Explain the differences between mobile analytics and other digital analytics
- Apply API marketing strategies effectively
- Describe how mobile marketing strategies work
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals looking to advance their careers and learn more about social media and digital media analytics.
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get: