Weekly study1 hour
An Introduction to the Digital Media Landscape and Branding
Learn how New Media Communications and Content Marketing can be profitable
Digital Disruption is a force that is shifting the commercial landscape like no other. Today’s organisations are being pushed to transform in order to meet the demands of digital.
With the current upsurge of digital disruption, firms now often find themselves competing with companies outside their own industry.
This extraordinary disruption is occurring fast, as many well-known incumbents will confirm. Thriving in this explosive environment entails not only a thorough understanding of what digital disruption is and how to deal with it. Even more significantly, you must know how to disrupt others. Because of these competitive environments, digital marketing communication is the focal method of conveying demand the brand identity that supports the differentiation of corporate products, to ensure repetitive purchasing behaviour motivated by the appreciation of a clear system of attributes and values promoted by the corporate brand communication.
- Getting the most out of the learning
- Defining digital marketing
- Digital disruption
- The disruption to marketing in the digital world
- Disruption to business operations, opportunities or threats
- 4th Industrial revolution
- New media influencing buyer behaviour
- Engagement with visitors / building and maintaining a web brand
- Content challenges
- Left-brain thinking
- What does it mean to be a citizen of the world
- Customer oriented thinking landscape
- The evolution of web marketing
- Key concepts in branding and digital branding
- Brand communities
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
Who is the course for?
Students of the MSc Digital Marketing with Data Analytics degree