Weekly study3 hours
Organisational Behaviour in Construction: An Introduction
Explore the importance of organisational behaviour in construction
How does being part of an organisation affect an individual’s behaviour? How can you manage behaviour at individual and organisational level? Explore the answers to these questions and more with this course.
You will have the opportunity to develop your understanding of organisational behaviour and why it is important within the construction industry.
This course evaluates the importance of behavioural management, examines the behaviour model for organisational efficiency, and explores the roles of organisational behaviour within the industry.
- Introduction to module
- Definition of organisational behaviour
- Levels of organisational behaviour
- Roles of organisational behaviour within construction organisations
- Behavioural management
- Behavioural model
- Introduction to the coursework
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Develop an understanding of organisational behaviour
- Explore the level of organisational behaviour
- Identify the importance of organisational behaviour in construction organisations
- Explore the roles of organisational behaviour in the construction industry
- Develop an understanding of the importance of behavioural management
- Explore the behaviour model for organisational efficiency
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone looking to develop an understanding of organisational behaviour and how it is managed within construction.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.