- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Extra BenefitsFrom $74
Organisational Behaviour in Construction: An Introduction
Explore the importance of organisational behaviour in construction
How does being part of an organisation affect an individual’s behaviour? How can you manage behaviour at individual and organisational level? Explore the answers to these questions and more with this course.
You will have the opportunity to develop your understanding of organisational behaviour and why it is important within the construction industry.
This course evaluates the importance of behavioural management, examines the behaviour model for organisational efficiency, and explores the roles of organisational behaviour within the industry.
- Introduction to module
- Definition of organisational behaviour
- Levels of organisational behaviour
- Roles of organisational behaviour within construction organisations
- Behavioural management
- Behavioural model
- Introduction to the coursework
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Develop an understanding of organisational behaviour
- Explore the level of organisational behaviour
- Identify the importance of organisational behaviour in construction organisations
- Explore the roles of organisational behaviour in the construction industry
- Develop an understanding of the importance of behavioural management
- Explore the behaviour model for organisational efficiency
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone looking to develop an understanding of organisational behaviour and how it is managed within construction.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
What's different about this course?
Since 2017 you have been able to take a degree on FutureLearn. This free course is a bit like a starter course for a degree — it should give you a flavour of the degree subject but can also be your first step towards a degree qualification.
If you enjoy this course you can apply to join the program it’s part of to start working towards a degree on FutureLearn.
Don’t worry, you can still take the course without doing a full degree!
How do degrees work on FutureLearn?
Which program and degree is this course part of?
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLorganisationalbehaviourinconstruction to talk about this course on social media.