Learn how to evaluate your social media channels
In this course you will learn how to turn your current and historic social media ‘flow’ into a mineable database.
You will learn about auditing your social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram - discovering how you can generate data that visualizes the extent of your social media footprint, its variety and your viral performance and potential. You will also consider basic reporting techniques and examine tools for social auditing.
- Introducing social media auditing
- Using social media audits to improve your social media
- Understanding social media audit categories
- Differences between owned, earned and paid media
- Performing a social media audit
- Social media audit templates
- Tools and metrics for social media audits
- Digital marketing campaign metrics
- Facebook insights
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Google analytics
When would you like to start?
Date to be announced
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore tools used for social auditing
- Evaluate owned social media channels
- Summarise how social media auditing can improve social media
- Reflect on the value of earned, owned and paid media
- Discuss the different categories of social media audits
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals looking to advance their careers and learn more about social media and digital media analytics.