Duration 2 weeks
Weekly study 8 hours
How to develop a business plan and manage in an effective way?
Managing your time and successfully planning in advance can be challenging. In this short course, we’ll share some tips on how to manage your time more effectively and successfully complete your literature review and business plan.
During the course, you’ll have access to more information to support the development of your business idea and have the opportunity to complete your ethics application.
What topics will you cover?
- Types of business ideas
- The structure of the business plan
- The background to the concept and its origins
- The opportunity evaluation
- Identifying the target market
- The strategic process
- PESTEL and SWOT analysis
- The importance of project planning and being organised
- Goal setting – SMART goals
- Gantt charts and how to make one for your own project
- Time management strategies and tips
- How to get ethics approval at Coventry University
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at students who wish to understand more about project planning, business planning and ethics.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.