Weekly study2 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 3
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Career Coaching for Women: Supercharge Your Career with AllBright
Find and follow a career path that inspires you as a woman in business
This four-week course will equip you with the skills and tools you need to plan your career trajectory and take the next steps towards your career goals.
Become your own career coach
This course is designed for women who’d like to reflect on their current career and push forward with renewed vigour or pivot in a new career direction that’s more in line with their true calling.
You’ll explore what drives you to do your best work and how this could be reflected in your choice of career.
After undertaking an analysis of your core values, you’ll do an honest assessment of your personal and professional strengths and weaknesses.
Assess your career motivation and career goals
You’ll explore whether you’re currently utilising your strengths and effectively managing your weaknesses and establish how to make them work for you.
Once you’ve identified your strengths and areas for improvement as well as your motivation for work, you’ll build the tools and skills to unlock your potential and commit to a desired career direction.
Make a career development plan
Armed with your personal self-assessment, you’ll learn how to set career goals that are aligned with your motivations and value system.
You’ll consider how to hold yourself accountable to these goals and discover techniques for overcoming any challenges that come between you and your career development plans.
Learn with experts experienced in female career progression at AllBright
AllBright is a network and community that connects smart-thinking women through members’ clubs in London and LA.
This course is led by experts at AllBright’s digital training platform, AllBright Academy, designed to upskill and educate women looking for the practical tools and inspiration to further their career.
Finding your ‘Why?’: what motivates you and drives you.
Discovering your Values: what qualities you wish to cultivate in your life and at work.
Understanding your Strengths & Weaknesses: a self-assessment of your current skillset and career position.
Goal Setting: how to set achievable realistic goals that translate into viable action to supercharge your career.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify and assess your strengths and weaknesses and demonstrate whether you are utilising and managing them well enough in relation to your career.
- Produce a set of goals that are aligned with your motivations and value system and explore how to be accountable to these goals.
- Practice techniques for overcoming barriers to your goals.
- Create a clear action plan to supercharge your career.
Who is the course for?
This course is for professional women of all ages who want to focus on their personal development goals and create a ripple effect that will have a positive impact on their career, wellbeing, and relationships.
Who developed the course?
AllBright is all about inspiring change. Founded in 2018 by Debbie Wosskow OBE and Anna Jones, we’re a global women’s network acting as a springboard for smart-minded women of all ages and stages. Through our beautiful clubs and AllBright Digital, our sisterhood is helping shape a new narrative for those who want to supercharge their careers.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends