Weekly study4 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Extra BenefitsFrom $59
Social Media Marketing Strategy: Objective Setting and Strategic Planning Essentials
Build a comprehensive social media marketing strategy.
With this rise of mobile phones and connectivity, digital marketing through social media is now the single most important component of the marketing mix for many organisations.
This is part 1 of a 4 part series. In Part 1, you’ll learn the step-by-step strategy setting tools and how you can get your message out and onto the screen.
You’ll learn easy-to-use techniques to help you develop digital marketing plans that will make your product or service stand out from competitors.
From organic to paid
Throughout this course, you’ll learn how to harness the free elements of social media, craft perfect profiles and use the algorithms to your advantage. Getting organic traffic and interactions can be even more effective than paid marketing, you need a good strategy to get it right.
You will try new paid marketing approaches, exploring strategies to hone your audience and get the most out of your spend.
A practical approach
Learn how to build a comprehensive social media marketing strategy, conduct an audit and set objectives. Throughout this course you will gain access to tools and templates that will empower you to put together a well thought out and evidence based social media strategy.
- Understanding the Social Media Marketing Process
- The 8-step Strategy Process
- Conducting a Social Media Audit
- Assessing Profile Consistency
- Determining Brand Identity
- Setting Social Media Objectives
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Describe the social media marketing process
- Identify the vision, mission and values of your organisation
- Describe the buyer stages
- Identify the components of a social media audit
- Explain the importance of aligning your social media marketing goals with your overall business goals
- Develop a top-down marketing strategy for your business
- Describe qualitative and quantitative marketing KIPs and create goals
Who is the course for?
People wanting to create a comprehensive social media marketing strategy, conduct an audit and set objectives
Who developed the course?
Social Media College is the market leader for social media education. They work with the world’s top social media experts who use all the social platforms every day to deliver real life education that will help accelerate your business and career.
They are all about providing their students with the best possible outcomes and applicable skills - not just irrelevant theory.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.