Duration 2 weeks
Weekly study 10 hours
Understand whether strategic leadership is always effective
This course will introduce you to strategic leadership and its theories, offering an understanding of its component parts.
You will develop a critical evaluation of the strategic leadership model which can be applied to develop a deeper understanding of its ability to change organisational culture and performance.
This course will help you consider and understand the inter-relations between complex issues such as leadership, organisational change and subsequent performance.
What topics will you cover?
- Definition of strategic leadership and management
- Key theories of strategic leadership
- Examine the benefits of strategic leadship on employee and organisational performance
- Evaluate and apply key theories to support strategic leadership’s scope and limitations
- Strategic leadership and its impact on organisational change
- Understand the complex interrelations between leadership, as an antecedence to change and performance in organisations
Who is the course for?
This course is for people seeking a better understanding of strategic leadership and its effect on organisational and individual performance.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.