- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study5 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 5 of 5
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Green Innovation and Business Ethics: The Future of Entrepreneurship
What’s the future of innovation in business – and how can entrepreneurs learn to innovate?
On this course, you’ll have the opportunity to look at the future of innovation and entrepreneurship and explore the contemporary issues that are vital to your journey to becoming a successful entrepreneur.
Linking theories with practices, you’ll have a chance to find out how to use entrepreneurial behaviour to bring about a positive impact on society – and the negative behaviours to avoid. You’ll also learn to incorporate ethics into entrepreneurship through taking a critical view.
Finally, you’ll explore how to foster an empowering entrepreneurial culture that reflects your goals and values by investigating different cultural attitudes to entrepreneurship.
What is ethics and how can it be good for business?
Through examining innovation strategies, innovation management and types of innovation, you’ll uncover the issues and challenges of being more ethical in business – from gender parity and entrepreneurship in different cultures to fostering a more ethical work environment.
Creating sustainable innovation for future success
‘Eco innovation’ (or green innovation) can be a huge driver for business success – and it’s more vital now than ever. You’ll consider all the aspects of sustainable innovation in business – from the contemporary market to competitive landscape.
- The impact of entrepreneurial behaviour
- Current and future trends in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Introduction to ethics
- Ethics and business
- Cultural attitudes to entrepreneurship
- Fostering an entrepreneurial culture
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Reflect on the impact of entrepreneurship and innovation on society
- Justify the role of ethics in business
- Explore contemporary issues facing entrepreneurship and innovation
- Evaluate the role of culture in entrepreneurial leadership
Who is the course for?
This ExpertTrack is designed for anyone interested in applying entrepreneurship principles to their daily lives.
It will be of particular interest to people in business development, recruitment and business management roles looking to take their career to the next level.
Gain expert knowledge in developing and evaluating your own business opportunity in a range of entrepreneurial environments.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends