- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study5 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 5
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Uncovering Your Entrepreneurial Potential
How do entrepreneurs learn to win – and what are the key characteristics and traits that make them successful not just in the workplace, but at life in general?
This course examines how taking an entrepreneurial approach is the first step towards becoming an entrepreneur. The entrepreneur mindset can be useful in a range of contexts – and not just in terms of starting your own company.
The course will challenge your ideas about innovation and entrepreneurship and teach you how entrepreneurship strategies will benefit yourself and others. You’ll explore different ways to approach entrepreneurship and innovation in the workplace.
You’ll also have the chance to identify your own entrepreneurial strengths and learn how to create economic and social value through their implementation.
Explore different types of entrepreneurship
The course will teach you how to apply the core concepts of being an entrepreneur – including entrepreneurship as tasks, processes, traits and outcomes.
You’ll have the opportunity to examine different types of entrepreneurs and the links between entrepreneurship and innovation.
Unlock the power of intrapreneurship and social entrepreneurship
Find out the difference between an entrepreneur and Intrapreneur, and explore how intrapreneurs are proactive, self-motivated and action-oriented, with strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
This course will teach you the value of intrapreneurs in social entrepreneurship and new venture creation.
- Conceptualising innovation and entrepreneurship
- The importance of innovation and entrepreneurship in a business context
- Social value creation
- New venture creation
- Intrapreneurship (corporate venturing)
- Social entrepreneurship
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Evaluate your entrepreneurial potential and innovation skills
- Synthesise different theories, concepts and approaches to innovation and entrepreneurship
- Reflect on your approach to entrepreneurship and innovation
Who is the course for?
This ExpertTrack is designed for anyone interested in applying entrepreneurship principles to their daily lives.
It will be of particular interest to people in business development, recruitment and business management roles looking to take their career to the next level.
Gain expert knowledge in developing and evaluating your own business opportunity in a range of entrepreneurial environments.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends