A unique Master’s that unlocks your potential to redesign different futures. Innovation-led, real-world project based, you’ll develop the leadership skills and knowledge of emerging disruptive technologies to become a changemaker in the digital era.
Degree titleMaster of Technological Futures
Total tuition fee$41,955 AUD
Explore your vision of the future with innovative emerging technologies
Positive futures require fresh thinking. On this Master’s degree, you’ll develop skills in creating innovative, purpose-driven digital initiatives within ever-changing business environments.
You’ll explore business model innovations that create agile, responsive, and inclusive working environments and the leadership skills needed to realise them. You’ll examine emerging disruptive technologies and engage with them as instruments for change.
You’ll also discover a holistic view of the future of business and be able to identify opportunities to create impactful solutions for a better world.
- 12-18 months
- 4 programs
- Fully online
What do I need to apply?
You don’t need specific technical ability but you must demonstrate a willingness to learn. You’ll need one of the following:
Relevant professional and/or technical experience that demonstrates an ability and potential to succeed.
A bachelor’s degree or Level 7 Graduate Diploma (or higher) AND relevant professional and/or technical experience that demonstrates an ability and potential to succeed. A getting to know you interview
This is a reciprocal one-to-one interview where you get to know Postgraduate Programme Lead Fiona Pond and we get to know you, to ensure this Master’s is the right fit for you. We can do this in person here at the Lab in Grafton, Auckland or virtually if you’re further away.
Places are offered in order of enrolment. The programme is available to candidates who qualify as domestic students (NZ and Australian citizens and permanent residents) and international students.
English Language Requirements
If English is not your first language, you will need to provide evidence of English language competence. This might be a formal test, academic qualification from an English-speaking country, or professional achievements in English.
What are the learning outcomes?
- Applied skills in contemporary business practices that encourage innovative and creative thinking - like design sprints, agile methods and systems-led strategies.
- Confidence in your leadership abilities to bring together the right people in a business model that is tuned to societal changes and sustainable into the future.
- Connection with a community of change-makers and innovators leading and shaping the businesses and industries of tomorrow.
- A recognised NZQA accredited Master’s degree that has transformed your mindset to innovate, create and lead projects and businesses that will make a lasting impact.
What you’ll get as a degree student with FutureLearn
- Learn when you want by watching videos, reading articles, doing tests, and completing assignments online
- Join online discussions and collaborate with your peers in a virtual study group
- Enjoy discussions with feedback from expert educators
- Get full access to the university library, online resources and support
Want to know more?
At academyEX, we are on a mission to make education exactly what you need for the real-world challenges you want to solve. We do it differently so you can make a sustainable, impactful change on the world.Study at academyEX