You should have 120 credits at Level 7 in a subject which contains relevant management content. The 120 credits will be derived typically from CIPD, CIMA, ACCA, CIM, CIPS programmes or similar Level 7 PG Diploma programmes.
You should be able to demonstrate at least two years’ professional experience, with evidence of management responsibility by submission of a CV and statement from a referee, either your manager or someone who has had significant professional contact with you.
How much will it cost?
The total fee for this course is £4600.00.
It consists of two programs/modules:
Management Research Skills (50 credit module) – £3833.33 (per year)
Management Research Project (10 credit module) – £766.66 (per year)
On successful completion of the course, you should be able to:
- Identify and clearly specify management problems in order to determine the effects that they have upon an organisation
- Critically review relevant, contemporary academic and practitioner literature relating to management and the organisational context
- Systematically and creatively execute appropriate research design using selected research methods to ethically examine defined management problems
- Demonstrate effective management of a project, recognising and adapting to change throughout
- Effectively and consistently present, evaluate and analyse data in the investigation of management
- Reach well-researched conclusions and articulated judgements based upon management research, to create a range of recommendations
- Quantify and critically examine the impact of complex management interventions on an organisation
- Demonstrate strengthening of your professional practice through reflective self-directed learning and communication of findings to an academic audience and organisational stakeholders
|Management Research Project|
|Management Research Skills|