How plants grow
- Welcome to the course
- Back to basics: what's in a plant?
- How a plant grows itself
- What will you grow?
Where and when plants grow
- Assess your conditions
- Understanding seasons
- Climate, outdoor and indoor environments
- Understanding your soil
Keeping your plants alive
- Watering plants
- Feeding plants
- Protecting plants
- Pinching, training and thinning
- Pruning, trimming and deadheading
Growing new plants
- Why raise new plants
- Growing plants from seed
- Growing plants from cuttings
- Dividing plants
- Layering plants
How to avoid common gardening problems
- Has something gone wrong?
- The gardener and plant problems
- Pests, diseases and root causes
- What you've learned
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends