This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
Innovation is a key element of entrepreneurial success and growth for any organisation. Being innovative gives a business a competitive advantage and helps shape a positive future. In this course, you investigated why you should innovate and how innovation can be part of your everyday life. You learnt about different types and popular misconceptions of innovation and applied innovation to a real-life example to enhance your understanding.
2 weeks, 3 hours per week
Assistant Professor of Strategy and Innovation
Deputy Director, International Centre for Transformational Entrepreneurship
- Explain the different types and outcomes of innovation
- Identify and distinguish between ideation, development and commercialisation stages of the innovation process
- Apply innovation as a combination of the classifications (type, process, outcome) to a real life example and examine what innovation means for you
- Evaluate and challenge the traditional ‘go it alone’ approach of the innovation process
- Different manifestations and types of innovation
- Different stages of the innovation process
- Information required to critically evaluate real life examples of innovation and what impacts they have
- How to challenge the notions of innovation
Issued on 5th July 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: