Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course explored the basics of programming computers using Python 3. We introduced variables, conditional execution, repeated execution and how to use functions.
6 weeks, 4 hours per week
Charles Russell Severance
Professor, School of Information
University of Michigan
- Describe the basics of the Python programming language
- Use variables to store, retrieve and calculate information
- Install Python and write your first program
- Utilize core programming tools such as functions and loops
- Understanding a program
- Using variables in programs
- Conditional execution (if statements)
- Repeated execution / looping (for statements)
- Functions and code reuse
Issued on 15th November 2019
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: