Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
Middlesex University Business School and Jindal Centre for Social Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Social Enterprise: Doing Business for Good includes a mix of theory, practical information and case studies from around the world. Learners will assess different definitions and models of social enterprise and evaluate their social impact. Video interviews with experts and practitioners, articles and discussion steps will offer learners the opportunity to engage with other learners on key concepts and ideas.
3 weeks, 4 hours per week
Senior Lecturer in Social Enterprise and Organisational Behaviour
Middlesex University Business School
Jindal Centre for Social Innovation & Entrepreneurship
average test score
- Identify Social Enterprises
- Develop your social enterprise business idea
- Contribute to discussion about the social enterprise world
- Understand what social enterprise is and its relation to sustainable development.
- Learn how to evaluate social enterprise in the context of global and local problems.
- Assess different definitions of social enterprise.
- Identify different social enterprise models.
- Learn about the social impact of social enterprises.
- Come up with a social enterprise business idea.
Issued on 21st August 2017
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This learner has not verified their identity. The certificate and transcript do not imply the award of credit or the conferment of a qualification from Middlesex University Business School and Jindal Centre for Social Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
Free online course: