Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
In this course, we developed a variety of key academic research skills for producing a written project at a university master’s level. We identified the cyclical research process, assessed different ways to define problems in the management setting and investigated potential research questions.
2 weeks, 3 hours per week
Course Director, MA Management (Advanced Standing)
- Identify the cyclical research process
- Assess different ways to define problems in the management setting
- Investigate potential research questions
- Interpret the research concepts of the rationale and hypothesis
- Develop a research question for a proposed piece of research
- The cyclical research process
- Defining the problem
- Inductive research
- Action planning
- Defining research questions
- Example Research Question of studying change
- Linking questions to Sustainable Development Goals
Issued on 10th October 2022
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: