This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
Learn how to set up a programming club for young people In today’s world, technology is everywhere, so it’s never been more important to know how to code. It’s easier to learn these skills early on in life, which is why coding is a great subject for young people to learn. CoderDojo is a volunteer-led community of free programming clubs for young people aged 7 to 17. This course will build your confidence in coding and help you to set up a CoderDojo in your local area.
3 weeks, 2 hours per week
Executive Director CoderDojo
Raspberry Pi Foundation
- Engage with our resources to run a CoderDojo
- Design their own plan to get a CoderDojo started
- Identify what makes a great CoderDojo
- Engage with the CoderDojo community
- Build your confidence and knowledge in order to to start a Dojo
- Discover resources and support that will help you with the process
- See what a Dojo looks like in action
- Take a look at templates for a typical Dojo session and a typical year at a Dojo
Issued on 28th September 2018
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This learner has verified their identity. For more information about how FutureLearn verifies identities, visit futurelearn.com/verification/how-it-works. The certificate and transcript do not imply the award of credit or the conferment of a qualification from Raspberry Pi Foundation.
Free online course: