Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online Induction was for STEM Ambassadors and introduced the STEM Ambassador programme in the UK, STEM Ambassador activities, safeguarding and supporting resources. Completion of this Induction is a required step in becoming an approved STEM Ambassador.
1 week, 1 hour per week
- Identify the steps in the process of becoming a STEM Ambassador and what stage you have reached.
- Explain the UK’s STEM agenda, and the role and impact of the STEM Ambassador programme.
- Explain how to be an active STEM Ambassador, find and log activities.
- Apply health and safety guidelines, including safeguarding, as a STEM Ambassador.
- Identify further training and resources as next steps for you as a STEM Ambassador.
- Introduction to the STEM Ambassador programme, your Hub and steps to becoming an approved ambassador.
- Purpose of the STEM Ambassador programme and the impact you can make as a STEM Ambassador.
- Becoming an active STEM Ambassador: covering the different types of activities, finding volunteer opportunities, planning, evaluation and logging activities.
- Health and safety: including safeguarding, boundaries and confidentiality.
- Resources and support available.
Issued on 18th October 2021
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: