Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
An introduction to using Excel for data analysis and visualisations. This course teaches learners how to manage and use data in order to inform real life decisions.
2 weeks, 3 hours per week
Dr Adrian Gepp
Associate Professor of Data Analytics
- Describe data using statistics and graphical techniques
- Use the concepts of probability and discrete random variables to make business decisions
- Understand the role of ethics in data analytics
- Apply modern quantitative tools (Microsoft Excel) to data analysis in a business context
- Understand the changing landscape of data science in the modern business world
- Graphical Techniques for Describing Data
- Graphical Techniques for Describing Data with Excel
- Descriptive Statistics for Summarising Data
- The Role of Ethics in Data Analysis
- Introduction to Probability for Discrete Random Variables
- Event Relations
- Discrete Random Variables
- Making Decisions under Uncertainty
- The Environment for Analytics
Issued on 7th July 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: