Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course provided an introduction to programming in Python. It covered basic programming concepts such as sequencing and repetition, the basics of Python syntax and how to interpret error messages. It also gave learners the chance to further develop a "maths bot" to solve a problem.
4 weeks, 2 hours per week
Dr Sue Sentance
Chief Learning Officer
Raspberry Pi Foundation
- Explore basic programming concepts such as sequencing and repetition
- Identify use cases for 'for' and 'while' loops, if statements and functions
- Produce your own program to solve a simple problem
- Interpret error messages, with a knowledge of basic Python syntax
- Basic programming concepts such as repetition and sequencing
- When and how to use a ‘for’ loop, an ‘if’ statement, a ‘while’ loop, and functions
- Creating your own program to solve a simple problem
- The basics of Python syntax
- How to interpret error messages
Issued on 1st December 2018
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This learner has not verified their identity. The certificate and transcript do not imply the award of credit or the conferment of a qualification from Raspberry Pi Foundation.
Free online course: