Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
Raspberry Pi Foundation and National Centre for Computing Education
This course covered Python programming at an intermediate level. It covered how to break down problems into smaller parts, and use functions with and return values. It also covered the concept of algorithms, in particular examples of sort and search algorithms.
4 weeks, 2 hours per week
Dr Sue Sentance
Chief Learning Officer
Raspberry Pi Foundation
- Produce your own functions to break down problems into more manageable parts
- Apply several common search and sort algorithms to data
- Compare the efficiency of algorithms
- Modify functions to take parameters and output return values
- Interpret algorithms expressed in plain English, in pseudocde and as flowcharts
- Use functions with parameters and return values
- Design and apply algorithms to data
- Breaking down problems into smaller parts
- Searching and sorting
- Efficiency of algorithms
- Understanding of list structures and their uses
Issued on 5th April 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: