Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course was an introduction to the Norwegian language. It introduced Norwegian phonetics and basic grammar. By the end of the course learners should be able to take part in a simple conversation in Norwegian, as well as, in a basic way, be able to read and write in Norwegian.
4 weeks, 5 hours per week
Erik Andre Juriks
Lecturer - Norwegian for International Students
University of Oslo
- Engage in basic conversations about study situations, work, holidays and leisure
- Describe everyday activities like buying food, going to concerts, meeting friends, going to the gym and using public transport
- Apply basic rules of Norwegian grammar and pronunciation covered in the course
- Norwegian phonetics
- Basic Norwegian grammar
- How to greet and present oneself
- Leisure time
- Expressing needs, feelings and assessments.
Issued on 13th February 2017
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This learner has not verified their identity. The certificate and transcript do not imply the award of credit or the conferment of a qualification from University of Oslo.
Free online course: