This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course explored the constituents of the household balance sheet including debts, savings, investments, property and pension funds.
4 weeks, 3 hours per week
The Open University
- Identify and understand the different forms of borrowing and the cost of debt
- Explore the different ways to invest and the returns provided by different investments
- Identify and understand how to buy and sell property
- Explore the ways to plan for a pension income
- Identify and understand how to compile a household balance sheet and to measure the risks associated with it
- Different ways of borrowing
- The cost of borrowing
- The lending institutions
- Managing debts
- Savings products and their returns
- Investment products and their returns
- Buying and selling property
- Mortgage products
- The household balance sheet and how to manage it
- Pension planning
- Pension products
Issued on 13th March 2017
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: