This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course explored the tools and technologies that support the features and applications of VR, AR and MR. Learners on this course discovered the basic concepts of creating VR, AR and MR experiences as well as the ethics involved in developing these kinds of applications.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
- Describe the basic concepts of VR, AR, and MR
- Describe how XR is being used in industries beyond entertainment
- Describe the potential benefits of using XR applications in the real world
- Explore the tools and technologies used in XR
- Identify the ethical considerations of developing XR applications
- Identify the hallmarks of successful VR, AR and MR experiences
- The fundamentals of XR (VR, AR and MR)
- The ethics surrounding the creation of XR applications
- Careers/pathways in and skills in XR
- The technologies and tools in creating XR projects
Issued on 27th September 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: