Weekly study8 hours
Applications of AI in Business
How can we implement AI systems to enhance business?
This course explores the workflow within a typical artificial intelligence system.
You will examine a number of case studies of current developments of AI in business. You will explore how the techniques for each step within the AI workflows may vary between these different scenarios.
- Generic artificial intelligence (AI) workflow
- Variations of the steps within AI workflows
- Practical applications of AI solutions (case studies)
- Critical analysis of AI systems
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Create an outline workflow to solve a business problem
- Describe how artificial intelligence (AI) has been used to add value to businesses
Who is the course for?
This short course targets those who manage data scientists. It provides an insight into the technical requirements and workflow of applying AI techniques to business data.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.