Weekly study8 hours
Solving Business Problems
How do we develop an AI solution?
The final course pulls together your learning on this program.
You will explore data sources, types of machine learning algorithms and decision-making processes, and consider what impact these may have on a business.
The course will guide you through solving a business scenario using artificial intelligence.
What topics will you cover?
- Data collection
- Knowledge acquisition
- Machine learning
- Preparing for your assessment
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Demonstrate that you can use machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) to solve business problems.
Who is the course for?
This short course targets those who need to oversee the development of artificial intelligence (AI) solutions and provides an opportunity for critical analysis of various AI techniques.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.
Who will you learn with?
Dr. Ade Shonola is a lecturer in Information Technology at Coventry University, UK where he works within Information Technology for Business (ITB) and Data Science teams.
Learning on FutureLearn
Your learning, your rules
- Courses are split into weeks, activities, and steps to help you keep track of your learning
- Learn through a mix of bite-sized videos, long- and short-form articles, audio, and practical activities
- Stay motivated by using the Progress page to keep track of your step completion and assessment scores
Join a global classroom
- Experience the power of social learning, and get inspired by an international network of learners
- Share ideas with your peers and course educators on every step of the course
- Join the conversation by reading, @ing, liking, bookmarking, and replying to comments from others
Map your progress
- As you work through the course, use notifications and the Progress page to guide your learning
- Whenever you’re ready, mark each step as complete, you’re in control
Want to know more about learning on FutureLearn? Using FutureLearn