How can we make fashion more sustainable?
Fashion is a global industry worth $2.4 trillion, employing around 50 million people, and is said to be one of the world’s most polluting industries.
Fashion has the power to make positive change, re-imagining currently damaging systems.
Get an introduction to sustainable fashion design, research and business practice, with this course from London College of Fashion’s Centre for Sustainable Fashion, supported by luxury fashion group Kering.
On this course, you’ll explore key sustainability issues, agendas and contexts associated with luxury fashion.
What topics will you cover?
- Week 1 - Why Sustainability in Fashion?
- Week 2 - Contextualising Sustainability for a Changing World
- Week 3 - Material Dimensions: Sourcing for luxury fashion
- Week 4 - Informed Decision Making: Tools and methods
- Week 5 - Creative Possibilities
- Week 6 - Creative Realisation
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at those working in fashion, fashion education, and those with an interest in sustainability in the fashion industry.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLfashionsustainability to talk about this course on social media.