Weekly study10 hours
Organisational Learning, Change and Resilience for Disaster Interventions
This short course will consider how to identify areas for development in organisations and operations and how to ensure that positive change is made. It introduces the idea of meta accountability – being accountable for accountability.
In addition, you will look more broadly at organisational resilience and how it can be developed by organisations operating in high risk environments.
- Using evaluation to inform practice
- Making changes
- Organisational resilience and transformation
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Critique organisational strategies for change and improvement
- Identify factors that limit organisational change and improvement in the context of effective operations and accountability
- Propose organisational changes to increase resilience
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone looking to learn more about organisational change, resilience and transformation in order to implement more effective disaster interventions.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.