- Duration3 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- Extra BenefitsFrom $44
Antimicrobial Stewardship for the Gulf, Middle East and North Africa
Learn about antimicrobial stewardship in the Gulf, Middle East and North Africa
On this course, you’ll examine the threat of antimicrobial resistance in the Middle East, Gulf and North Africa and learn how best to tackle it.
You’ll discover the basic principles of Antimicrobial Stewardship (AMS) and learn how to implement an AMS programme at your practice.
You’ll also evaluate AMS strategies, explore the process of developing and updating local antimicrobial prescribing policies and using collaborative interdisciplinary approaches.
You’ll gain insight and advice from experts in the field and learn how to make the most effective use of antimicrobials.
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Assess the relevant challenges and potential solutions of putting antimicrobial stewardship into action.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of antimicrobial stewardship campaigns and how these can be practically maintained.
- Reflect on principles of best practice and how these can be applied in your practice.
- Demonstrate how practices and their outcome in the Gulf, Middle East and North Africa fit within global stewardship schemes.
- Develop strategic action plans for the intervention and implementation of antimicrobial stewardship within your healthcare setting.
- Explore antimicrobial stewardship in the context of different hospital departments.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for healthcare professionals working in the Middle East.
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #AMSMiddleEast to talk about this course on social media.