Take your first steps towards understanding cloud computing and AI
The cloud is one of the key drivers of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Accordingly, artificial intelligence skills are frequently listed among the most in-demand workplace skills in the current and future job market, as organisations seek to harness AI to revolutionise their operations.
While in-demand tech skills are changing, employers are faced with a shortfall of qualified candidates.
Offered through a collaboration with Microsoft, this course will teach you the fundamentals of Microsoft Azure and how Azure services fit more broadly into an IT ecosystem. You will get the opportunity to try out Azure yourself and learn how to navigate Microsoft’s platform.
The course is a great first step in learning about cloud services and Microsoft Azure, before taking further Microsoft Azure or cloud services courses.
It covers some core Azure services and solutions, as well as key Azure pillar services concerning security, privacy, compliance and trust. It will finally cover pricing and support services available.
This course also makes up part of the microcredential ‘Artificial Intelligence on Microsoft Azure: Machine Learning and Python Basics’, which you can join to gain a professional certificate and vouchers to sit Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals (AI-900) and Microsoft Azure AI Engineer Associate (AI-100) exams.
- Introduction to cloud computing
- Comparing cloud models
- Uses of cloud computing for businesses
- Core Azure components
- Azure data services
- Azure network services
- Azure for AI
- DevOps and Azure management
- Cloud trust and governance
- Microsoft Azure security
- Subscriptions, costs and other considerations
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Compare and contrast different cloud models, understanding the uses for each
- Describe each component of Microsoft Azure, its use and how to access it
- Demonstrate understanding of how to manage the back end of an Azure set up
- Apply Azure for AI, Internet of Things and Machine Learning
- Compare the different services and support levels offered through Microsoft Azure
Who is the course for?
This course is designed to introduce learners to the cloud and Azure services. If you are new to the cloud, exploring different services or joining an organisation which is a Microsoft Azure partner then this course will likely be useful for you.
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get: