Weekly study3 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Extra BenefitsFrom $79
Get Started With Digital Marketing
Explore the value of digital marketing and the challenges of digital disruption
On this course, you’ll have the opportunity to explore what digital marketing is and learn the key platforms and types of digital marketing that you can implement in your organisation today.
You’ll explore how to build a digital presence on these platforms and investigate how digital technology is impacting and reshaping marketing and business operations.
You’ll be asked to consider arguably one of the largest changes – the transition from in-person to e-customers – in detail.
Led by top digital marketing practitioners, you’ll explore the differences between e-consumer behaviour and traditional marketing consumer behaviour, as well as how to build online customer relationships.
- Defining digital marketing, its key digital channels and various presences
- Understanding digital marketing environment from macro and micro perspectives
- The online consumers: the impact of digital technology on consumer behaviour
- The value and challenges of digital marketing for business development
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Differentiate between digital marketing and traditional marketing
- Define different digital marketing channels and presence
- Critique and analyse the opportunities and challenges which emerge from this digital disruption from macro and micro perspectives
- Evaluate the impacts of digital technology on consumer behaviour
- Reflect on the features of e-consumers in conducting online customer relationship building strategies
- Assess the value and challenges of conducting digital marketing strategies for business development
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone interested in learning more about the value of digital marketing.
It may be of particular interest to business managers with a professional or personal interest in managing and implementing digital marketing that contributes to the success of their organisation.
The course is suitable for those with a background in business (corporate or private) or those with relevant work experience.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Advance your career with a degree
Do you know someone who'd love this course? Tell them about it...
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.