Writing Better Emails
Duration 3 weeks
Weekly study 4 hours
Premium course $59 What's included?
Develop your skills in planning, organising, writing and editing emails.
Email writing is one of the universally important skills in today’s workplace. But it is rarely taught in higher education institutions and many young people arrive in the workplace having never written a professional email. Equally, people with many years’ work experience have never been taught email writing skills.
This online course develops your planning, organising, writing and editing skills, to enable you to write more effective and efficient emails. You will learn techniques to help you write emails that people want to read and ensure you are better understood in the workplace.
What topics will you cover?
- Planning emails to achieve their purpose
- Organising content in a logical, reader-friendly structure
- Adapting emails to different audiences and situations
- Writing and editing emails to make them clear and concise
- Writing specific messages and building a relationship with the reader
- Useful phrases used in modern business email writing
When would you like to start?
Who is the course for?
The course is suitable for anyone who uses email, but especially for those in the early stages of their career, or who need to update their skills.
The course is aimed at native and non-native English speakers at around intermediate level (approximately B1 on the CEFR) or above.
Who will you learn with?
This is a premium course. These courses are designed for professionals from specific industries looking to learn with a smaller group of like-minded individuals.