Digital branding: moving from offline to online marketing tools
This course will examine some basic concepts and types of online advertising, focusing on behavioural targeting, its benefits and how programmatic advertising works.
You’ll identify the characteristics of native advertising and will explore the differences between online and offline PR, learning the various forms that online PR may take.
The course also teaches best practice in designing, developing and executing an email marketing campaign, and focuses on the advantages of creating and managing a brand community.
- Digital branding
- Online advertising
- Online PR
- Email marketing
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore the key concepts of digital branding
- Explore what the various types of online advertising are and some key differences between offline and online ads
- Understand what behavioural targeting is and how programmatic advertising works
- Compare the differences between online and offline PR and identify the appropriate type of PR for achieving certain marketing goals
- Understand how to manage online reputation
- Critically evaluate the best practices in email marketing strategy and learn about potential risks associated with it
Who is the course for?
This course is for emerging business managers with a professional or personal interest in managing and implementing digital marketing that contributes to an organisation’s total success. It is suitable for those with a background in business - corporate or private - or with relevant work experience, and for those who wish to expand their existing knowledge of marketing and promotion into the digital dimensions.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.