Weekly study3 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 4 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Budgeting: Final Assessment
Hone your budgeting skills
Once you have completed the three courses on the Practical Guide to Budgeting ExpertTrack and mastered the theory of budgeting, you’ll gain the practical skills to take to your workplace or use in your personal life.
You’ll delve further into costing, forecasting, variances, and functional budgets and complete tests to cement your budgeting knowledge.
By the end of the course, you’ll have the skills to manage your finances, whether it’s for your organisation or personal finances.
Test your knowledge on costing and forecasting budgets
To help ensure you can correctly categorise costs in your business and effectively forecast, you’ll be guided through a catch up before taking a test to help put your knowledge into practice.
Develop your understanding of variances
Next, you’ll recap on what you have learned about variances and how to account for actual and budgeting income and expenditure.
You’ll take another test to solidify your understanding of variances.
Cement your knowledge of functional budgets
You’ll look again at functional budgets to recap the different functions within a business, including sales, labour, and overheads.
Taking a final test, you’ll ensure you know how to create a functional budget with ease.
By the end of this course, you will have put your budgeting knowledge into practice and honed the skills that you can start using in your personal or professional life.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Demonstrate an understanding of practical budgeting
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone who has completed the three courses of the Practical Guide to Budgeting ExpertTrack.
It is aimed at anyone working within management accounting or financial accountants, those who wish to know more about finance, or new businesses wanting to explore budgeting.
Who developed the course?
Kaplan UK is a leading international provider of educational and career services. Building on a rich heritage of more than 50 years of training accountants and financial professionals, Kaplan UK serves more than 48,000 students a year, both based in the UK and from overseas, who train for AAT, CIMA, ACCA and ICAEW qualifications.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends