- Duration4 weeks
- Weekly study2 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 4
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Build Trust and Grow your Self-Confidence
Learn how trusting relationships are the key to successful, confident leadership
On this second course in Valerie Gauthier’s Leading With Sense ExpertTrack, you’ll identify and develop the skills required to grow positive interpersonal relationships . You’ll focus on using your five senses when interacting with others in order to create a constructive environment for a relationship to grow.
Unlock the secret to building trust in interpersonal relationships
Human beings are relational beings, and good relationships with others directly contribute to individual wellbeing and success. Trust is particularly important when it comes to leading a team.
On this course, you’ll learn how to build trustworthy relationships and find the courage and self-confidence to share your perspective with others.
You’ll discover the skills required for building trust, and learn how to use an exercise called the DUO to adopt the mindset needed to build trustworthy relationships.
Grow your self-confidence through sharing with others
In order to build trust, it’s vital to share parts of yourself. This requires inner strength and courage to share your vulnerabilities with different people.
Under the guidance of Professor Gauthier, you’ll learn how to improve your self-confidence and find the courage to share.
Using the Savoir-Relier leadership method, you’ll understand the importance of listening and appreciating other viewpoints and seeing yourself through the eyes and feedback of others.
Discover leadership development training with Professor Valérie Gauthier
This course is created and delivered by renowned author, academic, and linguist, Valérie Gauthier.
Professor Gauthier has been teaching courses at HEC Paris, NYU Stern and MIT Sloan, and built multiple relational communication and leadership development courses.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
Who is the course for?
This course is open to anyone interested in developing the core skills required to grow positive interpersonal relationships.
No specific leadership experience is required as the course asks you to draw from your own personal experiences and interactions with others.
What software or tools do you need?
This course requires group interactions. For this we provide access to a safe and secure external tool free of charge for every learner and accessible by smartphone or computer.
Discover the Savoir-Relier leadership training method to develop your relational competence and become a more effective leader.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends