Weekly study8 hours
Business Model Design
Compare differing business models and understand reasons for their application to a variety of specific business environments including the development of a business idea.
- Details on mission and vision
- Supply chain management
- Value chain analysis
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore the bullwhip effect and use the magic triangle business model to review your business proposition
- Compare how personal and business values drive organisations and how you can align your own personal values to your business idea
- Apply the magic triangle as a new business model navigator to review your business proposition
- Explore how the supply chain will support your customer value proposition and produce the revenue required
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at people who want to move into business management. It will be of particular interest to those looking to progress into senior roles or those with an interest in developing new business ideas.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.