Weekly study8 hours
Business Model Innovation
Evaluate the inter-relationships between business strategy, environment, stakeholders, culture, people and business requirements and apply within the context of business design.
- What is a stakeholder - and how can affect your business?
- Social entrepreneurships - a new business model?
- New 21st century business models - will your idea fit?
- The business canvas
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore why innovation is vital for your business to survive
- Identify vital aspects of your business strategy: feasibility, desirability and viability
- Explore social entrepreneurship: a new dimension for balanced businesses and assess your business to see if it can change society
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at people who want to move into business management. It will be of particular interest to those looking to progress into senior roles or those with an interest in developing new business ideas.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.